Saturday, December 10, 2005
- Name: Terence Hughes
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I live in Midtown East, Manhattan. As a frequent contributor to other wine sites and blogs, I am passionate about Italian wines and traveling to places with ancient ruins and good food. I'm also a writer of fiction, and because it's such a bitch getting published today, I am posting my own work in the fond hope that someone, somewhere will read it and even like it. My blogging goals? 1. Tell people in America about Italian wine. 2. Tell people in Italy about what Americans are drinking and thinking about wine, Italian and otherwise. 3. Show you mine (fictively speaking, of course).
- SEX AND BOOZE AND JOHNNY CASH
- Those Crafty Buggers in Albany
- Wine Diary #1 /// Diario del Vino No. 1
- Classic Barolo: Cavallotto on the Record
- Due parole con Alfio Cavallotto
- The Straightshooter Takes on Michel Bettane
- Keeping the Faith: Tales of a Wine Importer: Su Ar...
- Sogni d'Alanno /// Dreaming Alanno
- Keeping the Faith: Tales of a Wine Importer
- Novita' virginiane: Italia nelle montagne Blue Rid...