Tuesday, October 18, 2005
- Name: Terence Hughes
- Location: New York, New York, United States
I live in Midtown East, Manhattan. As a frequent contributor to other wine sites and blogs, I am passionate about Italian wines and traveling to places with ancient ruins and good food. I'm also a writer of fiction, and because it's such a bitch getting published today, I am posting my own work in the fond hope that someone, somewhere will read it and even like it. My blogging goals? 1. Tell people in America about Italian wine. 2. Tell people in Italy about what Americans are drinking and thinking about wine, Italian and otherwise. 3. Show you mine (fictively speaking, of course).
- Producer of the Year /// Produttore dell'Anno
- Good news for wine drinkers /// Buone notizie per ...
- Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ...
- Tua Rita Perlato del Bosco 2002: Nice, but Is It ...
- SEE PRIMA STRADA AWARDS NOW!
- PREMI "PRIMA STRADA" SERIE 1
- FIRST ANNUAL PRIMA STRADA AWARDS!
- COMING VERY, VERY SOON The Prima Strada Awards? ...
- COMING SOON
- What's Mondosapore about?